Thursday, March 6, 2008

Need Someone to move my pee soaked couch...


I have a pee soaked sleep sofa which i need moved from the top of a 6th floor walkup to the top of a 6th floor walkup right next door. You must carry the sofa clenched between your ass cheeks and avoid stepping on every 4th step. If you get thirst you may drink directly from the faucet like the animal I think you are because I will provide you with no glass. You must have insurance, a license and be bonded, and be available to do this on 5 minutes notice anytime between now and Sept 3rd. I will take the lowest bidder no matter if you are criminally insane and are obviously going to rip me off. Like many people, I refuse to pay more for responsible and reliable movers, when I can save a couple pennies by hiring complete shitheads. Please provide a list of references so I may call your best customers and harass them in the middle of the night. What are you waitng for, hurry up!

ACTUAL POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST.COM



No comments: